'Mortgage & Protection News' - from Prospect Money.
Save time & headache.
Click for Example Newsletter - 'Summer 2012'.
Pre-empt or even avoid dissapointment with your Mortgage and Insurances.
Our newsletter informs & advises you on current issues likely to affect you and/or your family - from 'Free Advice & Tips' to latest legislation, view our example Newsletter.
Exposing Key issues on the following topics:-
Subscribe - Simple & Free!
'Snapshot' of the advice you'll find inside...
An example of the insights you'll gain from our Newsletter can be seen via the following summary of our Summer 2012 example Newsletter.
- Article: 'Plan for the Long Run' - Advises you to get-in-quick on your mortgaging concerns, as your borrowing options will be affected, due to current suggestion that some Banks' ability to borrow may be limited moving forward.
- Article: 'Are men & women equal?' - Advises that if you're female, it's likely worth taking up Insurance & Protection cover prior to likely increase for Female Term Life Policies (may increase 10-15%) due to recent European Court of Justice ruling.
- Article: 'Stick, Fix or Float' - Helps you decide whether to Stick, Fix, or Float with your mortgage. Giving you enlightenment via an update on current borrower trends and recent stats that
- Article: 'Lots of Landlords' - Stats to help you as an existing landlords
+ 5 steps that'll help you if you're a budding landlord.
- Article: 'House Selling Ideas' - How to get a faster Property sale according to stats. Top 3 ideas, of the 8 inside the issue, are: 1. De-clutter your home, 2. Repair Paint/Wallpaper, 2. Cut Grass & trim Flowerbeds.
- Article: 'Is it time to consider your Mortgage options?' - Helping you decide via a 2012 rule of thumb rates table.
- Article: 'Critical Illness' - Explaining how there's an increased probability you'll need cover - The stats mentioned for this period show you such.